In 2009 he started his company to help businesses create audio content to build better connections with their customers. In 2011 he launched the Take Permission Media Network to consolidate his podcasts and offer a place for other content creators to post their shows. Now I host podcasts and help businesses create audio products. Andy has also written a great book on practicing the tough work of being more productive by rising early: The Early To Rise Experience: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days.
Covered in this episode:
- And’s wife works harder than him (Most wives do!)
- Family wins most of the time
- Segment like activities
- Fit the activity to the energy level and task
- Importance of reading
- Don’t think you don’t need a to do list
- Systemize Me - Become An Evernote Master
- Click to tweet this: You have ideas all day, you’re just not capturing them. - @AndyTraub
- Jon Acuff’s Quitter Book Conference
- Unofficial Linchpin Podcast
- Quitter Conference Conversations
- In The Loop With Andy Andrews
- Be A Better Husband Podcast
Thank you for supporting us in the Podcast Awards!
You were awesome in supporting us in the Podcast Awards! It was a huge honor to be nominated and have several of our podcasts as finalists. Sadly, we didn’t win, but we are deeply grateful for the support you gave! Congratulations to all the winners!