Alli Worthington is one of the most recognized names in social media and the Lifestyle-blogger community.
She is the founder and publisher of Blissfully Domestic women’s magazine, one of the most trusted women’s destinations online. Blissfully Domestic magazine proudly promotes original content from talented women from around the world.
She is the Co-Founder of the wildly successful BlissDom Conference. The BlissDom Conference has sold out all four years. Blissdom was developed to help women connect, learn and develop their blogs and their businesses. BlissDom strives to give the right brands the ability to connect with these influencers in a welcoming environment to build relationships and communication between both sides.
Covered in this episode:
Failing often can prime the pump for future successes
Internet Alli vs. Regular Alli
The Internet is your Iron Man Suit
We need your help in the 2015 Podcast Awards!
Please nominate our shows in the Podcast Awards! It's fast and easy. You would be awesome to help us, as you and others have been awesome before.
- Visit podcastawards.com
- Under Peoples Choice, add Resurrection Revealed http://ResurrectionRevealed.com/
- Under Best Produced, add ONCE - Once Upon a Time podcast http://ONCEpodcast.com/
- Under Business, add Beyond the To-Do List http://BeyondtheToDoList.com/
- Under Comedy, add the Ramen Noodle clean comedy http://CleanComedyPodcast.com/
- Under Entertainment, add Welcome to Level Seven http://WelcometoLevelSeven.com/
- Under General, add The Productive Woman http://TheProductiveWoman.com/
- Under Religion Inspiration, add Are You Just Watching? http://AreYouJustWatching.com/
- Under Technology, add The Audacity to Podcast http://TheAudacitytoPodcast.com/
- Enter your name and email address
- Choose whether you're a listener, podcaster, or both
- Click Submit