Alli Worthington is one of the most recognized names in social media and the Lifestyle-blogger community.
She is the founder and publisher of Blissfully Domestic women’s magazine, one of the most trusted women’s destinations online. Blissfully Domestic magazine proudly promotes original content from talented women from around the world.
She is the Co-Founder of the wildly successful BlissDom Conference. The BlissDom Conference has sold out all four years. Blissdom was developed to help women connect, learn and develop their blogs and their businesses. BlissDom strives to give the right brands the ability to connect with these influencers in a welcoming environment to build relationships and communication between both sides.
Covered in this episode:
Failing often can prime the pump for future successes
Internet Alli vs. Regular Alli
The Internet is your Iron Man Suit
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday